Launched 5 Masters programmes which are:
- Master of Peace and Governance (MPG)
- Master in Intellectual Property (MIP)
- Executive Master of Peace and Governance (EMPG)
- Master in Public Policy and Governance (MPPG)
- Master in Human Rights, Peace and Development (MHPD)
Off Campus programme in each of the various areas.
Capacity Building Programmes in peace public policy leadership and Conflict transformation.
Drafted a Ph.D. programme in the integrated areas.
Launched a Journal of Public Policy in Africa Secured a number of Research and Programme Grants